Saturday, September 15, 2007

More From New Hampshire


This week has been a good week for us so far.   We've not had any significant problems here at work and there's no Busch race associated with this week's schedule, so it makes it a significantly more enjoyable schedule -especially when there's no technical problems that take our time.
I had written that this was my last race for the year, but I was just asked to work the Atlanta Race at the end of October, so I'll be working that one.  Should be fun after being away from racing for 6 weeks at that time.
While walking to dinner last night, we passed a store that had an interesting manequin, so I had to take a photo.  Manchester NH is a nice place this time of year.  It's raining right now, but we don't think it will affect our schedule.

No comments: