Monday, October 01, 2007

More about Bette Davis


Don't worry, I'm not going to constantly write about the new cat.  I know that pets are a lot like kids - everyone thinks that theirs are special - but I do need to update the blog with a least a photo of Bette Davis out of 'captivity'.
I arrived home from Texas yesterday and she took to me like she'd known me her whole life.  She's a very loving kitty and I think we're going to be a very happy family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bette looks a whole lot like our cat "Brownie", who was a rescued ferrel kitten. I have not seen much of him lately -- I think he's spooked by the kids.

OB said...

dude... have you been loosing weight, or is that a slimming mirror on the element? Great features on cars these days.
Ciao,
OB