Sunday, February 22, 2009

This IS Los Angeles after all......


I was out in the field getting all of our stuff ready for the broadcast today when I drove my golf cart past a guy who looked familiar. Immediately after passing him, I recognized him - stopped and walked over and introduced myself as a fan of his show.

His name is Greg Grunberg and he plays one of the main characters on NBC's Heros. After a minute or so of pleasantries, I asked his son to take our photo.

I generally see a lot of 'famous' people - mostly connected to racing - in this job and I've decided if it doesn't interfere with their activities to go ahead and ask for a photo with them. 'B' stars don't mind that kind of thing. 'A' stars - like last week's Tom Cruise just are too good for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! did you ask him to read your mind?

Anonymous said...

Reading GW's mind...not a good idea!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have YOUR autograph than Tom Cruise's!