Monday, December 14, 2009

A great Sunday!


Last night on the boat at sunset. I've been taking these type of photos with the camera mounted on the end of a 12' boat hook (pole)



Nippers on sunday afternoon.

This morning in the anchorage. I thought the clouds really looked nice

We had a great day yesterday. It was the first day since we got into Abaco on Friday that the winds haven't been pretty strong and even quite a bit cloudy. I got some boat projects done - cleaned the bilge and replaced a pump in the shower sump. I put a new and badly needed new painter (rope) on the dingy.

Around 1:30 or so, we left the boat and went over to Nippers for some drinks and lunch. Sunday's are the biggest day of the week for nippers so it was a decent crowd. Around 4:30 or so we came back to the boat and chilled out while the sunset. About dark, we went back ashore and had drinks and dinner at Grabbers. We got back out to the boat somewhere around 8pm I think and watched the meteor showers for a while.

This morning the anchorage is very calm and nice. I've been tracking down part numbers for the alternator via skype and I'll be getting on the 11:30 ferry and headed over to Marsh Harbor for parts scouting. Hopefully I'll get what I need on this trip. I've already had a new 93 amp alternator made up for me in the states that I'll bring back to the boat after Christmas. This way I'll have a spare and not get in this situation again.


No comments: