
Yep, those are real bikes in the grocery store - and some pretty nice ones at that. Front one is a custom jobby, the black one is a Ducati (Italian for fast bike) and the back one is a blue version of mine.
The nuttyness of Bike week is almost upon us. I've seen people unloading trailers full of motorcycles all over the place. There's a 'famous' t-shirt from the event that says " I rode my Bike to trailer week". I suppose there's some macho thing against bringing your bike here on a trailer. I'd say it's not affecting about 50,000 people or more. You can get $200 a week for letting someone park their bike trailer (and I mean just one of thoses open "landscaping" trailers) in your yard.
My blog posts over the next 10 days or so should get interesting.

No comments:
Post a Comment