Wednesday, January 09, 2008

4 Doctors - 3 Diagnosis - 9 prescriptions

I think I may be turning the corner on my illness.  I've gone to urgent care 3 times and to a doctor's office once.   I've been diagnosed with bronchitis, early pnuemonia and now asthmatic bronchitis.  I'm now on my 3rd set of antibiotics, my second set of steroids as well as a myriad  of inhalers and cough medicines.   I'm not really sure that these doctors know what they're doing, but after 21 days of this - I'm sure ready to be done with it.

If I start to feel better, I'm going to go to the Surf Expo tomorrow in Orlando.  My buddy Steve (from the Pit Surf Shop) has invited me to join him during his yearly trip to the gigantic surfing trade show.   I really want to go - so I'm hoping today will be a noticeable improvement of my condition.    

Jan and I are also working on trying to get to Ouray Colorado this month to visit our good friends Bill and Michelle.  It will  be fun to visit  a winter wonderland!!  We hope to be able to go during the week of the 21st.

My sailing plans had to be modified due to lack of crew.  Currently, it looks like it'll be around the 3rd week in Feb now.  I'll probably take the boat  out for a 3 or 4 day spin in the near future.

No comments: