I'm feeling tons better. I still have a significant pain problem with the Pleurisy. It hurts to do things that are physical. Even bending over to pick something up or to sit down will create a fairly sharp pain around my lungs - both front and back. My mom says that it lasts for a while, so I'll just figure it'll get better when it gets better. The best part is that 95% of my coughing is gone and I actually feel like doing something - for the first time since Christmas.
Today, I'm taking supplies to the boat and also going to vote (for early voting here in Florida). I'm planning on leaving for a 5 day trip in the boat on Monday. I'm going to head down to Melbourne area to see my friend Jim Lee. I want to just do something in the boat since I should be in the Bahamas right now anyway.
My buddy Steve Pauls from the PIT surfshop on the Outer Banks is in town for a couple of days. He stays at his long-time friend's (Todd) house in Ormond by the Sea when he comes down every year. Yesterday we got together for lunch and then headed down to Edgewater to the manufacturing facility of Orion surfboards - which is one of Steve's suppliers. The photos above are from the laminating room of the shop.
Those guys are coming over for dinner tonight. We haven't had visitors in a very long time. I can't remember the last time - could be a year now.

1 comment:
nice photos of the ice and boards. Enjoy the boat trip. I expect photos.
Cheers,
OB
Post a Comment