I go back to work on wednesday. This time - to the Atlanta Speedway. It should be fun - I'm really looking forward to it. There's been some upgrades on the Fox 3d cam and I'll be right in the middle of it's implementation. They're working on a presentation for the 'car of tomorrow' that uses the 3D cam - so I'll be helping build that. Cool stuff.
I spent some more time at the boat today and worked out my problems with the outboard - which is superb news - 'cause that's a grand that I didn't want to spend right now. Also, I installed a warning buzzer in the cockpit for low oil pressure and high engine temps.
When I get back from these 2 weeks of work - I'll have a couple of days of general work to do to the boat and then 'off' I'll go for a 3 week trip in which Jan will join me for the last week in the Bahamas.
On another note, a friend of Jan and mine - Barbara Weibel - who was our real estate broker on the Outer Banks- has just begun her 'around the world' trip - BY HERSELF. Barbara retired at the end of the year and moved to Sarasota, FL from Nags Head. She started blogging about 4 months ago and hopes to become a professional blogger. Believe it or not - there IS such a thing as a professional blogger and I think if anyone can do it - Barbara can - she's such an 'over acheiver'.
Anyway, I think her blog along her trip will be interesting and even though you don't know her - I think you may get interested as well if you start reading. (I read several blogs dailly of people whom I don't even know - but find their blogs interesting). The more people who read Barbara's blog - the better the chance she'll become a pro.
Check it out (make sure you bookmark it so you can come back to it) at http://www.holeinthedonut.com/
I'll make blog entries from Atlanta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment