Prerace flyover after the National AnthemHappy Father's Day to my Dad
My last day of a 3 week stint and I'll be glad to go home.
The race is about to start, so this will be brief.
This track is the farthest from the Southern Roots of Nascar that I've worked, but I think the red necks are more red-necky here than anywhere I've been. It's a strange group of fans here. Incredibly obese women and men that dress like they just walked out the back door of their trailer home to pee.
Another thing is the way they camp at the track. Very trashy - not seeming to be concerned whether they're living in garbage or not. It's just strange. Each week, I have to drive through the middle of the infield where they camp and this is certainly the trashiest camp ground yet.

I get on a plane at 8 am in the morning and will be in Daytona a little after noon.
Here's the cooking pit at the Mongolian Barbeque Restaurant in Ann Arbor
A little door in the side of the wall of the sidewalk. For no apparent reason

No comments:
Post a Comment