Friday, November 24, 2006

Last Regular Season Game

Tallahassee is home to the Florida State Seminoles. The Seminoles are a tribe of Indians from this region and the team has the blessing of the tribe to use them as a mascot. It's one of the few relationships of it's type in the country.

I'll have to admit that all of the pictures that I've put up on the blogs of the stadiums kinda look alike after a while. Still, I like to take photos of the inside of the stadiums due to the grand scale of the things.




In this photo below, you can see the smallest trailer - the one that looks like an office trailer. That's the one that we're in for this game.

This is a 'floater' game - where all the computers and such get shipped in and we have to assemble it all for use in the game and then after the game we take it all apart and ship it out. It is my least favorite shows to do. There's much more work and the computers almost never work right after being shipped. We worked from 8 am to 10 pm today and still had problems when we left. I have to be at the stadium at 6 am in the morning for the noon game. Lots to do to be ready.

No comments: