
Today, I put a serious scrubbing on the dingy. I bought this dingy back in 2004, and used it with the Grampian. I had to leave it in the water in Key West for 3 months between February and May. During that time, it became a floating reef with all kinds of things growing on it. Barnacles being the worst, once I got the Grampian up to Port Orange, I took the dingy out of the water and put in in my storage unit. For over a year, I've had no use for it - so I've had no incentive to clean it up. It took a couple of hours - using some special cleaners - to get it back in good visual shape.
Jan fixed a big Thanksgiving lunch for us and I deep fried the turkey. If you've never had deep fried turkey then you're missing out. It's not greasy in the least and it's more juicy than turkey fixed any other way. Here's 2 photos of before and after the fryer.


Snowy pigged out on turkey and promptly took a nap on a warm towel that Jan had just taken out of the dryer.

I'm now in Tallahassee for the Florida v. Florida State game on Saturday.
Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:
Post a Comment