

If nothing else, I decided to post jut so I could change the top post photo from the dreary Indiana photo.
Jan and I spent the afternoon on the boat. Its blowing 20+ mph today, so we were tied up to the dock the whole time, but we learned more about it. There's a lot to know. We cleaned out the freezer/refrigerator and Jan took a nap while I spent some time planning some work I want to do on the boat.
All the stuff I want to do is small, but it's still the things that make the boat more personal to us.
It's been kinda cold the last couple of days. I even had to put socks on!
This coming week will be my last scheduled week of College Football games. I go to the Florida v. Florida State game this weekend - which is a big game for this area. My next scheduled game is the Orange Bowl on January 2nd. It should be cool to work that game - it's a big deal also.
I'll leave here on Thursday afternoon/evening and drive to Tallahassee for the game. I'll be back on Sunday - like usual.

No comments:
Post a Comment