Friday, April 13, 2007

Hangin' in Key West

Friday morning now.

Yesterday we had another blow of sorts in the mooring field. It only hit 40 knots - which would have seemed like a big deal if we hadn't weathered tuesday night. In this case, it just kept us on the boat for an hour plus. When the wind calmed down and it was still raining a bit, I took the dingy into town to figure out how to get my phone situation resolved. The phone just quite working around 7:30 yesterday morning and would not 'boot up'.

My phone is integral to my being able to travel the way I do, so I came to the internet cafe and looked up Sony Ericsson repair for the phone and got a return authorisation number to send it back. This still left me without a phone, so I went to the local Cingular store and bought a new phone which I can return for full refund within 30 days. It does not have email capabilities, but I don't like the phone so I'm going back today to try to get another.

We're just hanging around. I made Mojitos at Bill and Michelles last night and we munched on a guac dip and some shrimp that Michelle whipped up.

Jan gets here tomorrow night and I can't wait to see her.

No comments: