Sunday morning now. Michelle and I picked Jan up at the airport last night around 9. It's great to be back with her again. She needed a break and I'm glad she's getting one.
Today is Michelle's birthday, so we went to BLUE HEAVEN for breakfast and tonight will be a party at friends of Bill and Michelle's for the occasion.
Doug flies out of Key West in the afternoon. He slept on the boat last night and will bring the dingy in. Jan and I stayed at Bill and Michelle's since she got in kinda late.
We're going to get a substantial blow tonight,so we'll stay on land again at Bill and Michelle's. The wind will continue through monday with tuesday looking like a good day to start the trip home. I'll try to work on my new phone to see if I can set it up for doing email and sending photos to the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment