Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Working around the house

Today, I got some much needed yard and pool area work done. The palm trees were needing some trimming to get the lower fronds pruned back. While pruning, I noticed that my White Bird of Paradise plants have bloomed for the first time. Here's a photo of the one on the north side of the pool.


The Hibiscus are looking good as well. I have several hibiscus plants in various bloom colors.


I had to trim the plumbago back a bit, but left most of the blooms


The back yard is looking pretty good. The later in the day it gets, the more vibrant the green of the grass, plants and trees gets.


Tomorrow, I head out for a 2-race stint without coming home. First to Talladega, then from there to Richmond. I'll be back home on the 6th of May - bascially a 12 day work-week.

No comments: