I just anchored and once I made sure I was solidly connected to the bottom, I dedided for fun to get out my laptop and see if any of the houses around here had wifi that they didn't password protect. Guess what - one did. I don't know how long this will last, so I'll make a quick post now and then more later if the connection is available.
Jan stayed with me on the boat last night - anchored out off Titusville. I dingied her into shore (where her car was) this morning at 6am while it was still dark. After I got back to the boat, I layed back down and slept until 8. That's really late for me.
I took my time this morning and left the anchorage at 10 am with no real destination in mind. Jim Lee called around noon or so and said he was only a day ahead of me and that they would possibly stay in Vero beach for 2 nights - so for now - that's my goal is to catch up with them - then I don't know what.
I'm on the NW side of the causeway at the very southern tip of Merritt Island (if you want to look it up). Winds were strong SE today and supposed to be 5-10 out of the south tonight.
More later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment