Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Night Update

It's now 7:30 (which in cruising terms is an hour and a half after sunset. Everything seems to revolve around daylight when you're doing this. I cooked myself a gourmet meal on the grill consisting of Kielbasa sandwiches.

I've been feeling slightly 'off' today - kinda like having a little headache - but kinda like getting a cold, so I decided to stay on the boat this evening instead of going ashore. I'll get a good night's rest and work my way to Vero beach tomorrow where I hope to catch Jim and Kathy Lee on Stardust in the afternoon.

I really enjoyed having Jan on board yesterday. In all the time I've been sailing places - she's never 'overnighted' with me. It was fun. She saw manatees for the first time and there were hundreds of dolphin along yesterday's passage.

I'll post more from the phone tomorrow.

No comments: