Monday, January 01, 2007

Orange Bowl

My Orange Bowl experience started on Saturday when I drove down to the Miami area. Dolphin Stadium (we're not really in the ORANGE BOWL stadium) is either in North Miami or possibly the Hollywood area - I'm not entirely sure. I drove down and went to 'Sailorman' - a marine store in Ft. Lauderdale and then went to the Hotel.

The Hotel is a Hyatt resort and is pretty nice.
Here's a photo of Jan at the resort:



Jan came down on Sunday during the day - while I was working at the stadium and hung out at the Hyatt. When I got off work, we went to my favorite eating establishment in Fort Lauderdale - Bahia Cabana - and had Ribs out next to the water. We celebrated the New Year quitely back at the resort.

On monday, Jan came over the stadium and I gave her a tour of what we do.



The game is tomorrow at 8pm. It'll be a long day with us not getting out of here until 1 or 2 in the morning after the game.

No comments: