
Jan and I at Capt'n Jack's in Hope Town last week
I'm just still hanging out on Guana Cay. The folks at Grabbers have become like family now. We had a pot luck dinner on wednesday where all the towns people as well as the cruisers get together. It was a lot of fun. Last night was Italian night and tonight is ribs.
They serve breakfast on friday, sat and sunday, so I'll head over there after the cruisers net is done for some breakfast.
Obviously, I'm not starving to death.
The forecast goes through tuesday at this point and there's only one small window for crossing the gulf stream between now and then and that window is too small for my pleasure - since I'll be crossing single handed - it's less than 24 hours.
If any of my friends want to take a boat ride back to the U.S. next week and can get themselves to Marsh Harbour Airport - send me an email.
Surf is down, and quite a few surfers riding the waves, but they're still double overhead.

No comments:
Post a Comment