The game in Virginia went very well. It was a small stadium and I'm not sure that many people were actually watching on tv - but that's not my concern of course.
My buddy Doug came up from Winston-Salem and I showed him the system and he hung out with me until halftime.
The photo below is one I took of the stadium as we flew over it on the way out of Roanoke.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi GW: The Christmas festival in Roanoke looks pretty cool and the aerial shot of the hotel shows mountains in the background. I may just have to check it out as my "summer" place. Merry Christmas to you and Jan!
The Master in the Art of Living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his reaction, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him - he's always doing both.
1 comment:
Hi GW:
The Christmas festival in Roanoke looks pretty cool and the aerial shot of the hotel shows mountains in the background. I may just have to check it out as my "summer" place. Merry Christmas to you and Jan!
Post a Comment