Thursday, December 14, 2006

A visit to mom and dad's

I'm at a job in Roanoke VA. Roanoake is only 2 hours from where I grew up in Winston-Salem, so I flew in a day early and drove down to see mom and dad. Mom arranged for my brother and younger sister plus their families to meet us for dinner. It was good to see everyone.

Here's picture of my niece Katelyn otherwise known as PUNK. If you ever see her - call her that - it's her favorite nickname.


Here's a photo of the front of mom and dad's house. This is the house I grew up in and I actually jumped over the big trees in the background (on the right side of the picture) when I was a kid. I remember when dad planted them and I actually jumped over them. I can't believe how big they are.

No comments: